To eat or not to eat?? That is the question. Did you know that WalMart will sell you empty 5 gallon icing buckets?? Yes they will!! I needed a large bucket for punch that I am making for a MASSIVE baby shower, so mom told me to check with the women at the WalMart bakery. They sold me buckets for only $1.00 a piece. Here's the problem. One bucket was heavier than the other....they didn't completely empty one of them. Picture this....I'm in my kitchen with a 5 gallon bucket half filled with icing. REAL ICING. DIABETIC COMA ICING. MADE WITH LARD ICING. It's not like I could haul the vat to a dark room and hide with a bucket that large. If I could have snuck it into my closet without Scott knowing, I would have. Scott watched me as I was standing in the kitchen with the bucket lid off staring at the bottomless pit. He knew what I was thinking. So I did what any sweet toothed girl would do. Does it make me a bad person that I totally put my hand in the icing and started eating it??



No comments:
Post a Comment