Quick story. I'm obsessed with reality TV. I really just love it. Scott calls it trash, and most of it is pretty trashy. However, Scott even likes watching the Jersey Shore. Well, I knew that the new season of Jersey Shore was being filmed for 2 months in Miami. After some stalking computer research, I learned that they had a job working at a gelato store close to South Beach. My MIL and I were at the beach all day Friday, and we went to get gelato after lunch. Ronnie, Sammi, and Angelina were there. Angelina was scooping the gelato while Ronnie and Sammi worked the cash register. Since we got on tape, we had to sign release forms in case they put us on TV. I would literally DIE. I doubt it will happen, but I know I will watch every episode along with my MIL. Ha. My MIL didn't even know what was going on. She didn't even notice the sound guys or the camera until I said something. She kept asking me who we were trying to see. We ate our gelato outside on the patio. Angelina came outside on a break and sat right next to us. The paparazzi was going crazy taking pics, so we may even end up in a tabloid. I need a life. I'm well aware.
Ronnie. Sammi is beside him on a stool behind the camera man.

The camera and sound guys.
Angelina on her break.
Eating my gelato.
Getting my picture taken by the producers with a number and my signed release form.



No comments:
Post a Comment