Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to Work


Going back to work after a week long vacation is never easy, but thankfully I have good friends to keep me from going insane (the cute babies that I get to hold also help). The picture is of my work bff and myself. Besides getting back into my routine, I decided that I needed a haircut. When I decide it is time for something, I do it. So, I stopped by the nearest salon on my lunch hour and got 6 inches cut off. It feels a lot healthier, and I know it will be easier to dry. Scott wasn't too excited about it, but he thought I had gone a lot shorter then I actually did. I tend to exaggerate. I might have acted like it was cut above my ears when I called him. He was just happy that it wasn't shaved.

No comments:

Post a Comment